Power Distribution Unit
XF-35-12 is a AC/DC security power supply with the rated power up to 35 W. It allows universal input voltage range from 90 V up to 264 V (AC). The XF-35-12 AC output can also supply another device (1 A shared fuse).
For the devices communicating through the ethernet link, one ethernet port protection circuit is available (1gbps). The Load output voltage is typically 13.8 V(DC) with rated current 1.7 A (35 W). The optional connected backup battery will be charged with the current 0.9 A.
Remote status indication of the BAT_LOW and AC_OK signals is available (galvanically isolated).
- Input power 90 - 264 V (AC), 0.5 A / 230 V (AC)
- Power output (Load) 13.8 V (DC), 1.7A (35 W)
- Backup 12 V battery (not included)
- Device indication outputs (BATT, AC)
- Ethernet surge protection (1x)
- Mounting - Predefined holes / DIN holder
- Dimensions 145 x 125 x 85 mm
- Weight about 560 g
- UPS system
- Embed. comp. system
- AP's ethernet protection
- Critical modules backup
- Communication module backup
- Access system